United States code, 2000 edition. Supplement V : containing the general and permanent laws of the United States, enacted during the 109th Congress, first session, January 2, 2001 to January 02, 2006 / prepared and published under authority of Title 2, U.S. code, section 285b, by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the House of Representatives.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (U.S. code : 2000 ed.)
- Other Title:
- United States code. Supplement V
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2007-
- Government document
v. ; 28 cm.
- Law -- United States.
- v. 1. Title 1, General Provisions to Title 10, Armed Forces
v. 2. Title 11, Bankruptcy to Title 19, Customs duties
v. 3. Title 20, Education to Title 25, Indians
v.5. Title 39, Postal Service to Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare
v.6. Title 43, Public Lands to Title 50, War and National Defense
v.7. Popular names, tables and index
- United States. Congress. House. Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|