Internationalization in U.S. higher education : the student perspective / by Madeleine F. Green.
- Washington D.C. : American Council on Education, c2005.
xi, 61 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- International education -- United States.
Student exchange programs.
Education, Higher -- United States.
Findings. Students' international learning experiences before college
Students' attitudes toward international learning
Students' international learning experiences during college
Students' perceptions of the faculty role in fostering international learning
Students' awareness of international learning opportunities
Implications for campus practice
- "Funded by the U.S. Department of Education."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- American Council on Education.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|