Ancestry library [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Title in HTML header: Genealogy, family trees and family history records online : ancestryLibrary.com
Ancestry library edition
Acenstry library edition
- Library ed.
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : Distributed by ProQuest, c2005-
Database & Article Index
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2005.
- Registers of births, etc. -- United States.
United States -- Genealogy.
United States -- Census.
Genealogy -- Databases.
Registers of births, etc. -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Genealogy.
Great Britain -- Census.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Genealogical collection covering the United States and the United Kingdom, including census, vital, church, court, and immigration records, as well as record collections from Canada and other areas. Contains more than 4,000 databases, including U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1930; a Map Center with more than 1,000 historical maps; American Genealogical Biographical Index (over 200 volumes); Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes); The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630; Social Security Death Index (updated monthly); WWI Draft Registration Cards; Federal Slave Narratives; and a strong Civil War collection; African American Photo Collection, 1850-2000 California, African American Who's Who, 1948 Charleston, Charleston County, South Carolina Black Deaths 1871-89Illinois Servitude and Emancipation Records, 1720-1865 Louisiana, Freed Slave Records, 1719-1820 Louisiana, Slave Records, 1719-1820Mississippi, Wilkinson County Newspaper Slave Ads, 1823-1849 New Orleans, Louisiana, Slave Manifests, 1807-1860Puerto Rico, Registro Central de Esclavos, 1872 Savannah, Georgia, Registers of Free Persons of Color, 1817-1864 Selected African Americans in Delaware, 1890 U.S. Census St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, Free Colored Censuses, 1815-1832U.S., African American Newspapers, 1829-1947U.S., Colored Troops Military Service Records, 1863-1865 U.S., Definitive List of Slaves and Property, 1827-1828 U.S., Freedmen's Bureau Records of Field Offices, 1863-1878 New U.S., Freedmen's Bureau Records of Field Offices, 1863-1878. More indexes and original images will be added.
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 21, 2006).
ProQuest partnered with MyFamily.com to create Ancestry Library Edition.
Powered by Ancestry.com.
- ProQuest Information and Learning Company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|