Rule a wife and have a wife : a comedy / by Beaumont and Fletcher ; as performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane ; regulated from the prompt-book, by permission of the managers, by Mr. Hopkins, prompter.
- London : Printed by C. Etherington for J. Bell, at the British Library, 1781.
66,  p. (final p. blank),  leaf of plates : ill. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Advertisements -- Great Britain -- London -- 18th century.
- Plate dated: May 20th, 1776.
At head of titlepage: "Bell's edition".
With two final advertisement leaves.
Variant: no comma after "Hopkins" in the title.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: leaf of plates wanting. RBC edition is variant.
Bound with: Rowe, Nicholas. The fair penitent. London : Printed for John Bell, and C. Etherington, at York, 1776. (Item 6 of 9)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T132472
- Fletcher, John, 1579-1625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|