Pow wow trail. Episode 4, The grand entry [videorecording] : / I.C.E. Productions Ltd.; produced in association with Aboriginal Peoples Television Network ; written, directed and produced by Jeremy Torrie ; produced with the participation of the Canadian Television Fund created by the Government of Canada and the Canadian cable industry.
- Other Title:
- Grand entry [videorecording]
Powwow trail [videorecording]
- Winnipeg : Arbor Records Ltd., c2004.
1 videodisc (48 min.) : sd., col. with b&w seq. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Powwows -- North America.
Indian dance -- North America.
Indians of North America -- Rites and ceremonies.
- Television series.
Documentary television programs.
Educational television programs.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- Explores the meaning of the drums, songs, and dances of the pow-wow.
- Narrator, Jules Desjarlais.
- Camera operators, Rudi Pawlychyn ... [et al.]; editors, David McGunigal, Jeremy Torrie; music, Brandon Friesen, Keith Secola.
- "Based on a series of treatments by Jim Compton."
Videodisc release of one episode of a television series produced in 2001.
Includes trailers of other episodes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Torrie, Jeremy. , Screenwriter, Director, Producer
Desjarlais, Jules. , Narrator
Compton, Jim. , Associated name
Canadian Television Fund. , Producer
Aboriginal Peoples Television Network. , Producer
Arbor Records Ltd. , Distributor
I.C.E. Productions Ltd. , Producer
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|