The art of documentary filmmaking [videorecording] / produced by Lindsey Merrison Film ; with financial assistance from Friedrich Ebert Foundation and VIKES.
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Art of documentary filmmaking, Myanmar 2005 [videorecording]
- Watertown, MA : Documentary Educational Resources [distributor], 2005.
1 videodisc (120 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Documentary films -- Production and direction -- Burma.
- Instructional films.
- In English and Burmese with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC; stereo.
- Anglo-Burmese filmmaker Lindsey Merrison brings together 8 tutors versed in documentary filmmaking with 12 young Burmese men and women for a three-week workshop titled The art of documentary filmmaking.
- The final four films
Workshop diary film
First film excercise.
- Narrated by Lindsey Merrison.
- Edited by Jessica Ehlebracht.
- Features four films made by the participants: A day with Aye Nan Lin / director, Eh Mwee, camera, Thu Thu Shein (13 min.); Peace of mind / director, Kyi Phyu Shin, camera, Aung Ko Ko (11 min.); Girls like us / director, Khine Khine Saw, camera, Tin Win Naing (15 min.); Again and again / director, The Maw Naing, camera, Ko Yoe (12 min.).
"A pioneering workshop held in Yangon, Myanmar 2005."--Container and disc label.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Merrison, Lindsey. , Director, Narrator, Producer
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung. , Producer
VIKES, the Finnish Foundation for Media, Communication and Development. , Producer
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Day with Aye Nan Lin [videorecording]
Peace of mind [videorecording]
Girls like us [videorecording]
Again and again [videorecording]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|