Chronicles of the rebellion of 1861 : forming a complete history of the secession movement from its commencement : to which are added the muster roll of the Union army and explanatory and illustrative notes of the leading features of the campaign / by Charles J. Ross.
- Other records:
- New York : Frank McElroy, 1861.
2 pts. (23 p.) ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1861-1865.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories.
United States. Army. New York Infantry Regiment, 7th (Militia), (1806-1922)
United States. Army. New York Infantry Regiment, 69th (1861-1865)
- Advertisements -- New York -- New York -- 19th century.
- Intended to have been issued in weekly parts, each to contain, beside the history, the muster roll of one regiment. Only two parts were issued in paper wrappers printed with publisher's advertisements. These are paged continuously and have appended: no. 1. The muster roll of the 7th regiment, N.Y. state militia ; no. 2: Muster roll of the 69th regiment, N.Y. state militia.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Michael Zinman.
Penn Libraries copy imperfect: RBC has no. 1 only.
Penn Libraries copy: no. 1 has 2 leaves of advertisements inserted, 1 at beginning of part and 1 at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Books in Parts Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|