The artist as original genius : Shakespeare's "fine frenzy" in late-eighteenth-century British art / William L. Pressly.
- Newark [Del.] : University of Delaware Press, c2007.
- University of Delaware Press studies in 17th- and 18th- century art and culture
The University of Delaware Press studies in seventeenth- and eighteenth-century art and culture
235 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Narrative painting, British -- 18th century.
History in art.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 223-225) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund.
- 9780874139853 (alk. paper)
0874139856 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|