What is Asian American biblical hermeneutics? : reading the New Testament / Tat-Siong Benny Liew.
- Honolulu ; University of Hawai'i Press ; Los Angeles : UCLA Asian American Studies Center, c2008.
- Intersections : Asian and Pacific American transcultural studies
xiv, 258 p. ; 23 cm.
- Bible. New Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Asian Americans -- Religion.
- What is Asian American biblical hermeneutics?
Medi(t)ations on and for a conversation
Reading with Yin Yang eyes : negotiating the ideological dilemma of a Chinese American biblical hermeneutics
Ambiguous admittance : consent and descent in Johns community of upward mobility
Overlapping (his)stories : reading Acts in Chinese America
Redressing bodies in Corinth : racial/ethnic politics and religious difference in the context of empire
Melancholia in diaspora : reading Paul's psycho-political operatives in 1 Corinthians
Immigrants and intertexts : biblical in(ter)ventions in Theresa Hak Kyung Chas Dictee
Telling times in (Asian) America : extraordinary poetics, everyday politics, and endless paradoxes.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780824831622 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0824831624 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|