The Statesman's year-book [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Vols. for 1998-1999- have title: Statesman's yearbook
- London : Palgrave, 1864-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource (158 volumes) : maps (some folded, some in color)
- Political science -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Covers key historical events, population, city profiles, social statistics, climate, recent elections, current leaders, defence, international relations, economy, energy and natural resources, industry, international trade, religion, culture, and diplomatic representatives, as well as fact sheets for countries world wide. Browse by places, people, international organizations, or abbreviations.
- "Statistical and historical annual of the states of the world. Rev. after official returns."
In 1899 in addition to the regular ed. there was pub. an "American edition."
Editors: 1864-82, F. Martin.--1883-1926, J.S. Keltie (with I.P.A. Renwick, 1895-1910; M. Epstein, 1913-1926) -- 1927-1946, M. Epstein -- 1947-1967/1968, S.H. Steinberg -- 1968/1969-1969/1970, S.H. Steinberg (with J. Paxton) --1970/1971-J. Paxton.
Edition statement begins including number of edition with <8th> issued in 1871.
Description based on print version.
- Martin, Frederick, 1830-1883. , Editor
Keltie, John Scott, Sir, 1840-1927. , Editor
Renwick, Isaac Parker Anderson. , Editor
Epstein, M. (Mortimer), 1880-1946. , Editor
Steinberg, S. H. (Sigfrid Henry), 1899-1969. , Editor
Paxton, John. , Editor
- Other format:
- Print version: Statesman's year-book
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|