The magpie, or the maid? : A melo drama, in three acts / Translated and altered from the French, by I. Pocock ; First performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden, on Friday, September 15, 1815 ; From the original London copy by permission of the managers.
- Standardized Title:
- Magpie or the maid? Libretto.
- Baltimore : J. Robinson, 1831.
47,  p. 16 cm.
- Operas -- Librettos.
- Without the music. The music composed by Mr. Bishop.
Adaptation of: La pie voleuse / M. Caigniez and M. d'Aubigny. Two other English adaptations appeared about the same time; one ascribed to S.J. Arnold, the other to Thomas Dibdin, but not claimed by him.
- Local notes:
- Includes printed cast list for Covent garden production.
Bound with: Bayly, Thomas Haynes. Tom Noddy's secret. Baltimore : J. Robinson, [ca. 1840?] (Item 5 of 7)
- Penn Provenance:
- Winter, William (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Pocock, I. (Isaac), 1782-1835.
Covent Garden Theatre.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|