The lady's New-year's gift, or, Advice to a daughter [electronic resource] : under the following heads: viz. religion, husband, house and family, servants, behaviour and conversation, friendship, censure, vanity and affectation, pride, diversions, dancing / by Sir George Savile.
- Other Title:
- Advice to a daughter
- The third edition, corrected by the original.
- London : Printed for Matt Gillyflower ... and James Partridge ..., 1688.
- Defining gender, 1450-1910. Conduct and politeness. Section 1,
, 164 p. ; (12mo)
- Young women -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to George Savile Halifax. Cf. Wing.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Defining gender, 1450-1910. Section I, Conduct and politeness). Reproduced from a copy in the Bodleian Library.
- Bodleian Library.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|