The ladies library [electronic resource] / written by a lady ; published by Sir Richard Steele.
- The sixth edition.
- London : Printed for J. and R. Tonson and S. Draper ..., 1751.
- Defining gender, 1450-1910. Domesticity and the family. Section 2,
3 v. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Women -- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Compiled from the writings of Jeremy Taylor, William Fleetwood, and others; attributed to Mary Wray, granddaughter of Jeremy Taylor. Cf. Notes and Queries, v. 12, p. 12, G.A. Aitken, The life of Richard Steele, 1889, v. 2, p. 39-41.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Defining gender, 1450-1910. Section II, Domesticity and the family). Reproduced from a copy in the Bodleian Library.
- Wray, Mary Harrison, d. 1745.
Steele, Richard, Sir, 1672-1729.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|