Mutual tuition and moral discipline, or, Manual of instructions for conducting schools through the agency of the scholars themselves [electronic resource] : for the use of schools and families ; with an introductory essay on the object and importance of the Madras system of education ... / by Andrew Bell ..
- London : Printed for G. Roake ..., 1823.
- Defining gender, 1450-1910. Education and sensibility. Section 4,
viii, 134,  p.
- Monitorial system of education.
Madras Male Orphan Asylum.
Lancaster, Joseph, 1778-1838.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Defining gender, 1450-1910. Section IV, Education and sensibility). Reproduced from a copy in the Bodleian Library.
- Bodleian Library.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|