[Correspondence] [electronic resource].
- Empire online. Cultural contacts, 1492-1969. Section 1,
- Shipowners -- Great Britain.
Morice, Humphry, 1671?-1731 -- Correspondence.
Slave traders -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Personal and business letters of Humphrey Morice, dated between 1709 and 1731, many relating to his activities as a ship owner involved in the slave trade.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Empire online. Section I, Cultural contacts, 1492-1969). Reproduced from Bank of England Archive ms. M542.
- Bank of England. Archive.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|