Women of all Nations Exhibition [electronic resource] : arts, crafts, industries : Olympia, London, 1st to 28th September 1909 : opened by Muriel, Viscountess Helmsley.
- Other Title:
- First international exhibition of women's work entitled Women of all Nations Exhibition of Arts, Crafts & Industries
- [London : Exhibition Offices?, 1909]
- Empire online. Visible Empire. Section 3,
99,  p. : ill.
- Women of All Nations Exhibition (1909 : London, England).
Home economics -- Exhibitions.
Decorative arts -- Exhibitions.
Women -- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Exhibitions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2007. (Empire online. Section III, The visible Empire). Reproduced from a copy in the Bodleian Library.
- Bodleian Library.
Adam Matthew Digital.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|