Family & society studies worldwide [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Family and society studies worldwide
- Baltimore, Md. : National Information Services Corp. ; [s.n.] : In Association with the National Council on Family Relations
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Updated monthly, <2001>
Began in 1997?
- Former title:
- Family studies database <2001>
- Family research literature -- Abstracts.
Marriage -- Abstracts.
Family research literature -- Indexes.
Marriage -- Indexes.
Family social work.
Family research literature -- Bibliography.
Marriage -- Bibliography.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An anthology of four database files providing access to over 844,780 records of research, policy, and practice literature in the fields of Family Science, Human Ecology, Human Development, and Social Welfare. Coverage spans from 1970 to the present. Provides citations and some abstracts in social work, social science and family practice. Includes citations from the discontinued print publication Inventory of marriage and family literature and from its electronic continuation, Family studies database (1970-present); other citations derived from Australian family & society abstracts (1980-present), the National Clearinghouse on Family Violence of Health Canada, and the U.S. Military Family Resource Center Documents Database. Source documents include related websites, internet documents, professional journals, conference papers, books, book chapters, selected popular literature, government reports, discussion and working papers, unpublished material such as poster sessions, statistical documents, theses, dissertations and other sources.
- Title from search screen (viewed Sept. 22, 2008).
Part of NISC's BiblioLine web search service.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- National Council on Family Relations.
National Information Services Corporation.
Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- Australian family & society abstracts.
Family studies database.
Inventory of marriage and family literature.
National Clearinghouse on Family Violence, Health Canada.
- Contained In:
- Other format:
- In part also available in print: Inventory of marriage and family literature
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|