Way down south in Dixie [sound recording].
- Ho-Ho-Kus, N.J. (Dalebrook Park, Ho-Ho-Kus, N.J. 07423) : Morning Star Records, c1980.
- Old time fiddle band music from Kentucky ; v.3
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : 33 1/3 rpm ; c1980.
- Folk songs, English -- Kentucky.
Country music -- Kentucky.
- Cuttin' at the point (Charlie Wilson and his Hayloft Boys)
New money (Doc Roberts)
Old Voile (Blue Ridge Mountaineers)
Lost love (Asa Martin)
That's my rabbit, my dog caught it (Walter Family)
Way down south in Dixie (Doc Roberts)
Five up (H.L. Bandy)
Shaker Ben (Walter Family)
Glide waltz (Green's String Band)
Old Flannagan (Blude Ridge Mountaineers)
Monkey show (H.L. Bandy)
Stove pipe blues (Kentucky String Ticklers)
And the cat came back (Doc Roberts)
We'll understand it better bye and bye (Kentucky Mountain Choristers)
- Country music and fiddle tunes.
"Rare classic recordings from the 1920's & 30's"--Container.
Recorded by the Gennett Recording co., Richmond, Ind.
Program notes and biographical notes by Guthrie Meade and Richard Nevins ( p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Publisher Number:
- 45005 Morning Star Records
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|