Image-guided radiotherapy of lung cancer / edited by James D. Cox, Joe Y. Chang, Ritsuko Komaki.
- New York : Informa Healthcare, c2008.
176 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (partly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Lungs -- Cancer -- Radiotherapy.
- Medical subjects:
- Lung Neoplasms -- radiotherapy.
Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted -- methods.
- Image guidance of screening, staging, and combined modality management of non-small cell lung cancer / Joe Y. Chang ... [et al.]
Guidelines and techniques for image-guided radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer / Joe Y. Chang
Radiotherapy guidelines in small cell lung cancer / Ritsuko Komaki
Image guidance to account for interfractional and intrafractional variations: from a clinical and physics perspective / Keith R. Britton, Lei Dong, and Radhe Mohan
Respiratory-gated radiation therapy / George Starkschall
Image-guided stereotactic body radiation therapy for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer / Joe Y. Chang, Peter Balter, and Ritsuko Komaki
The physics aspects of intensity-modulated radiation therapy for lung cancers / Helen H. Liu
Image-guided proton radiotherapy in lung cancer / Joe Y. Chang, Radhe Mohan, and James D. Cox
Evaluation of treatment-related toxicity and clinical outcome in lung cancer treated by image-guided radiotherapy and chemotherapy / Zhongxing Liao, Helen H. Liu, and Ritsuko Komaki
Future development: deformable image registration to track tumor motion and 4-D radiotherapy planning and verification / Lei Dong.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cox, James D. (James Daniel), 1938-
Chang, Joe Y.
- 9780849387838 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0849387833 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|