A letter on the greater necessity of an abolition of the African slave trade, in consequence of the insurrection at St. Domingo, &c. [microform] / by a gentleman long resident in Jamaica ; extracted from the Universal Museum, no. 3, just published ; prefaced by a short address to the publick by W.M.
- Other Title:
- Arguments for abolishing the African slave trade
- Bath : Printed by R. Cruttwell, 1792.
- Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 2, v. 4, no. 3.
- Slave trade -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Antislavery movements -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Haiti -- History -- Revolution, 1791-1804.
Slavery -- Haiti -- Insurrections, etc.
- Microfilm. London, England : World Microfilms, 1978. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 2, v. 4, no. 3). s1978 enkn a
- Matthews, William, 1755-1807 or 8.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|