Report of the debate in the House of Commons, on Friday, the 15th of April, 1831, on Mr. Fowell Buxton's motion to consider and adopt the best means for effecting the abolition of colonial slavery [microform].
- London : Printed for the proprietors of "The Mirror of Parliament", 1831.
- Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 8, v. 16, no. 8.
- Slavery -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Buxton, Thomas Fowell, Sir, 1786-1845.
- "Extracted from the Mirror of Parliament.--Part LXXXIII."
Microfilm. London, England : World Microfilms, 1978. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 8, v. 16, no. 8). s1978 enkn a
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|