An essay on the slavery and commerce of the human species, particularly the African [microform] / translated from a Lation dissertation, which was honored with the first prize in the University of Cambridge for the year 1785, with additions.
- Other Title:
- On the slavery and commerce of the human species
- London : Printed by J. Phillips, and sold by T. Cadell, and J. Phillips, 1786.
- Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 15, no. 19.
xxxi, 256 p. : front.
- Slavery -- History.
Slave trade -- Africa.
- Part I. The history of slavery
pt. II. The African commerce or slave-trade
pt. III. The slavery of the Africans in the European colonies.
- Preface signed: Thomas Clarkson.
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfilm. London, England : World Microfilms, 1978. on 1 microfilm reel with other items ; 35 mm. (Anti-slavery collection, 18th-19th centuries ; reel 15, [no. 19]) P. 59-60 bound preceding p. 55. s1978 enkn a
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|