Congress behaving badly : the rise of partisanship and incivility and the death of public trust / Sunil Ahuja ; foreword by Tom Sawyer.
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2008.
xii, 175 p. ; 25 cm.
- United States. Congress -- History -- 20th century.
United States. Congress -- History -- 21st century.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
Etiquette -- United States.
Political culture -- United States.
- The problem of incivility and partisanship
The Capitol Hill junior high school
Changing of the guard
What's behind partisanship and uncivil debate in Congress?
Whither confidence and respect in the modern Congress?
The impact of partisan warfare on the legislative process
Democracy is a conversation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780275998684 (alk. paper)
0275998681 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|