An essay on circulation and credit, in four parts; and a letter on the jealousy of commerce. From the French of Monsieur de Pinto. Translated, with annotations, by the Rev. S. Baggs, M. A.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Traité de la circulation et du crédit. English.
- Other Title:
- Essay on circulation and credit in four parts
Letter upon the jealousy of commerce
- London, Printed for J. Ridley, in St. James's Street, MDCCLXXIV .
, xix, , 247,  p. 26 cm.
- e.ch d.be r.it thof (3) 1774 (R)
Netherlands. -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- With a half-title.
The translation and notes are not in fact by Baggs, but by Sir Philip Francis.--Cf. ESTC.
Errata:  p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has two letters in French, dated 1773, from Isaac de Pinto inserted in front of the t.p.
Culture Class Collection copy has initials "P.F." on t.p.
Culture Class Collection has half-title wanting.
Culture Class Collection copy bound with: A short account of the resignation of Warren Hastings, Esq., governor general of Bengal, in the MDCCLXXV. With remarks. London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCLXXXI .
- Penn Provenance:
- Pinto, Isaac de, 1715-1787 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T118564
- Francis, Philip, 1740-1818.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|