Multi-objective optimization in computational intelligence : theory and practice / Lam Thu Bui, Sameer Alam [editors].
- Hershey : Information Science Reference, c2008.
xix, 475 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Computational intelligence.
- "This book explores the theoretical, as well as empirical, performance of MOs on a wide range of optimization issues including combinatorial, real-valued, dynamic, and noisy problems. It provides scholars, academics, and practitioners with a fundamental, comprehensive collection of research on multi-objective optimization techniques, applications, and practices"--Provided by publisher.
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 430-460) and index.
- Bui, Lam Thu.
- 9781599044989 (hardcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|