President Adams's letter. [electronic resource] : The following very important and interesting letter is reprinted from a hand-bill issued from the office of the Northampton "Anti-monarchist," of March 20, 1809. : The following letter of ... John Adams, was addressed to Daniel Wright, and Erastus Lyman, Esquires, of Northampton, (Mass.) in answer to a letter ... requesting him to express his opinion respecting the present circumstances of the nation, with regard to foreign powers, and domestic parties. ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : Goulding and Stow, printers, Worcester., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16796.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 50 x 32 cm.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1801-1809.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Text in two columns; printed area measures 41.4 x 27.6 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16796).
- Wright, Daniel, 1755?-1824.
Lyman, Erastus, 1761?-1834.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|