A new and complete system of arithmetic; [electronic resource] : intended for the use of schools and academies. / By Caleb Alexander, A.M. and author of "Virgil's works translated into literal English prose," "The Columbian dictionary," an English, latin, and Greek grammar, "The young gentlemen and ladies' instructor," and a spelling book on an improved plan, principal of Fairfield Academy, (N.Y.)
- Other Title:
- Second edition, revised and corrected. Published according to act of Congress.
- Albany: : Printed and published by Backus and Whiting., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9819.
216 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title (versos only): Arithmetic.
District of Massachusetts copyright Jan. 28, 1802 by Caleb Alexander. Copyright statement printed on p. 216.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9819).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|