Submission to the will of God. [electronic resource] : A discourse, occasioned by the death of Thomas Allen, Jun., Esq., one of the representatives of Pittsfield in the General Court of Massachusetts, who departed this life at Boston, on Saturday, the 22d day of March, 1806, in the 38th year of his age. Delivered at Pittsfield, March 30, 1806. / By Thomas Allen, A.M. pastor of the church in Pittsfield. ; [One line from Job].
- Second edition, with corrections and alterations.
- Boston: : Printed by Manning & Loring, no. 2, Cornhill., May, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9824.
22 p. ; 22 cm.
- Allen, Thomas, 1769-1806.
- Funeral sermons -- 1806.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Mr. Allen's sermon on the death of his son Thomas Allen, Jun. Esq.
Edition statement transposed; appears between author's name and Scripture text on title page.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9824).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|