The American preceptor [electronic resource] : being a new selection of lessons for reading and speaking : designed for the use of schools / by Caleb Bingham.
- 32nd ed.
- Boston : Printed by Manning and Loring, for the author, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12146.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12146).
- Bingham, Caleb, 1757-1817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|