The American ship-master's daily assistant, or, Compendium of marine law, and mercantile regulations and customs [electronic resource] : being a correct and useful guide to all men in business, especially those employed in the merchant-service : explaining by judicial decisions, the duty, authority, and responsibility of ship-masters, and the liability of ship-owners for the contracts or misconduct of those they employ as masters : containing also a great variety of useful tables and commercial forms, calculated to assist ship-owners, consignees, supercargoes, and masters of vessels / the whole carefully compiled from undoubted sources.
- Other Title:
- Compendium of marine law, and mercantile regulations and customs.
- Portland [Me.] : Printed for Daniel Johnson, 1807 ([Portland, Me.] : J. M'Kown)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11980.
xiv, 608 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Maritime law.
Navigation -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A collection of all the requisite tables for a complete navigator, with an explanation prefixed: p. -608.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11980).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|