The American tutor's assistant, or, A compendious system of decimal, practical arithmetic [electronic resource] : containing the several rules of that useful science, concisely defined, methodically arranged, and fully exemplified : the whole particularly adapted to the easy and regular instruction of youth in our American schools / by sundry teachers in and near Philadelphia.
- Other Title:
- A compendious system of decimal, practical arithmetic.
- 7th ed.
- Philadelphia : Printed for and sold by James Crukshank, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9838.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Originally compiled by Zachariah Jess.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9838).
- Jess, Zachariah.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|