Judge Anderson's speech, delivered in the Senate of the United States ... 1st day of December [electronic resource] : on the resolution offered by Mr. Hillhouse, to repeal the several embargo laws.
- [Washington] : Dinmore & Cooper, printers, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14355.
- Embargo, 1807-1809 -- Speeches in Congress.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14355).
- United States. Congress. Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|