An estimate of immersion [electronic resource] : the main principle of close communion, as defended by Rev. Daniel Merrill : concluded with an address to him, in several discussions / by Rufus Anderson.
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9844.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Offered to the friends of truth and piece."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9844).
- Merrill, Daniel, 1765-1833.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|