A sermon, on the preservation and changes of human life. [electronic resource] / By Rev. Noah Atwater, A.M. late pastor of the church in Westfield. ; Delivered to his people on the 22d of November, 1801, at the close of the 20th year of his ministry, and under a distressing and threatening disorder of body, which, soon after, terminated his life.
- Springfield [Mass.]: : Printed by Ashley & Brewer., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1785.
21,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Atwater, Noah, 1752-1802.
Conduct of life.
Clergy -- Massachusetts -- Westfield.
Young men -- Conduct of life.
Westfield (Mass.) -- History.
- Farewell sermons -- 1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Springfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page blank.
"Mr. Atwater's advice to his only son."--p. 16-21.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1785).
- Atwater, William, 1786-1833.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|