An abridgment of the Church history of New-England, from 1602 to 1804. [electronic resource] : Containing a view of their principles and practice, declensions and revivals, oppression and liberty. : With a concise account of the Baptists in the southern parts of America, and a chronological table of the whole. / By Isaac Backus, A.M. Pastor of a church in Middleborough. ; Published according to act of Congress.
- Other Title:
- A church history of New-England.
- Boston: : Printed for the author, by E. Lincoln. Sold by Manning & Loring, no. 2, Cornhill, and by E. Lincoln, Water-Street., 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5751.
271,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Baptists -- New England -- History.
New England -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: A church history of New-England.
"In our third volume are many accounts of particular churches, and of other things which are not in this volume, and it may be had by itself where this is sold."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5751).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Backus, Isaac, 1724-1806.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|