A dissertation on the chymical properties and exhilarating effects of nitrous oxide gas; [electronic resource] : and its application to pneumatick medicine; : submitted as an inaugural thesis for the degree of doctor of medicine. / By William P.C. Barton, A.B. of Philadelphia; honorary member of the Philadelphia Medical Society; member of the Philadelphia Medical Lyceum; and of the Philadelphia Linnean Society. ; [One line in Latin]
- Philadelphia: : Printed for the author, at the Lorenzo Press., 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14456.
xviii, , 95,  p. ; 23 cm.
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine -- Dissertations.
- Academic dissertations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedicated to Benjamin Smith Barton, M.D., William Barton, and Rev. Samuel Stanhope Smith.
With a half-title.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14456).
"An inaugural dissertation for the degree of doctor of medicine; submitted to the examination of John M'Dowell, L.L.D. provost, the trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, on the twenty-seventh day of April, 1808."--p. [v].
Includes bibliographical references.
- Barton, Benjamin Smith, 1766-1815, dedicatee.
Barton, William, 1754-1817, dedicatee.
Smith, Samuel Stanhope, 1750-1819, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|