Mr. Bassett's motion. December 29, 1807. [electronic resource] : Read and referred to a committee of the whole house, on Monday next.
- City of Washington [D.C.]: : A. & G. Way, printers., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14005.
- Government document
 leaves ; 21 cm.
- Public contracts -- United States.
Conflict of interests -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
United States -- Officials and employees.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Concerning contracts made by officers of the government with members of Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14005).
- United States. Congress 1807-1808). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|