An abridgment of Mr. Heath's translation of Baudelocque's Midwifery; [electronic resource] / with notes by William P. Dewees, M.D. lecturer on midwifery in Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Bartram and Reynolds, for Thomas Dobson, at the stone house no. 41, South Second Street., 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12092.
xiv, , 658 p., VII leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Nov. 20, 1807 by Thomas Dobson.
Illustrations signed: Lawson sc.
Errors in paging: numbers 535-536 repeated in sequence; numbers 649-650 omitted.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12092).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Dewees, William P. (William Potts), 1768-1841.
Heath, John, surgeon, tr.
Lawson, Alexander, 1773-1846, engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|