The saints' everlasting rest; or, A treatise on the blessed state of the saints in their enjoyment of God in glory. [electronic resource] / Extracted from the works of Mr. Baxter.
- Portsmouth, N.H. : Printed for Charles Peirce, & William Treadwell & Co'y, booksellers & stationers., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1847.
, 10-327,  p. ; 17 cm.
- Future life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Running title: The saints' everlasting rest.
Vignette at head of caption title.
Last page blank.
"W. Treadwell & Co. printers."--colophon, p. 327.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1847).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|