A sermon, shewing, that eternal life is God's free gift, bestowed upon all men who obey the Gospel. [electronic resource] : And that free grace and free will concur, in the affair of man's salvation. / By John Beach, A.M.
- [Newport, R.I.]: : Newport: printed by the Widow Franklin, at the Town-School-House, 1745. Newport: Re-printed at the Office of the Newport Mercury., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9939.
25,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Future life.
Free will and determinism.
- Sermons -- 1745.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9939).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|