Beers' almanac, for the year of our Lord 1807 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for lat. 41. 56 N. long. 73. 46 West ... / By Andrew Beers, philom.
- Poughkeepsie [N.Y.]: : Printed by Bowman, Parsons & Potter. Sold also by the post-riders and merchants., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9951.
 p. : 1 ill. ; 16 cm.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Poughkeepsie.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 9951).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|