Rural tales, &c. &c. [electronic resource] / by Robert Bloomfield ; ornamented with wood engravings by A. Anderson.
- New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, for Brown & Stansbury, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1920.
ix, 124 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The illustrations are quite different from those ascribed to Anderson in other editions of nearly the same date.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1920).
- Anderson, Alexander, 1775-1870.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|