Report of the committee appointed to settle the accounts of the college treasurers [electronic resource].
- Portland [Me.]: : From the Gazette Press., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19613.
13,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Bowdoin College -- Finance.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Report of a committee appointed by the overseers of Bowdoin College "to examine and adjust the accounts of the several treasurers, which have not been already settled."--p. .
Signed on p. 13: Samuel Freeman, Matthew Cobb. May 10, 1810.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19613).
- Freeman, Samuel, 1743-1831.
Cobb, Matthew, 1757-1824.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|