Minutes of the Bowdoinham Association, [electronic resource] : held in Fayette, Wednesday and Thursday, September 28 and 29, 1808.
- [Portland, Me.]: : From the Freeman's Friend Press. Weeks and M'Kown, printers, Portland., Oct. 20, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14423.
8 p. ; 24 cm.
- Bowdoinham Association.
Baptists -- Maine.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Circular letter," prepared by Rev. Thomas Green, p. 6-8.
"Corresponding letter," prepared by Rev. Thomas Francis, p. 8, signed: Sylvanus Boardman, moderator. Thomas Francis, clerk.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14423).
- Green, Thomas, 1761-1814.
Francis, Thomas, 1764-1836.
Boardman, Sylvanus, 1757-1845.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|