The excellency of the female character vindicated [electronic resource] : being an investigation relative to the cause and effects of the encroachments of men upon the rights of women, and the too frequent degradation and consequent misfortunes of the fair sex / by Thomas Branagan.
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Wood, for the author, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12201.
xii, 308 p. : port. ; 15 cm.
- Women -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12201).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|