The British autocrat. [electronic resource] : [Four lines from Rochester]
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1801?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 233.
51,  p.
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 -- Poetry.
Despotism -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820 -- Poetry.
- Poems -- 1801.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Place of publication suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
Another edition (Shaw & Shoemaker 232) was printed at Boston in Nov. 1801.
"Extract from the Declaration of American Independence."--p. 17-18.
Poetical address "To the autocrat," p. -44.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 233).
Includes bibliographical references.
- United States. Declaration of Independence. Selections.
To the autocrat.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|