The elements of medicine, of John Brown [electronic resource] / translated from the Latin, with comments and illustrations, by the author.
- Standardized Title:
- Elementa medicinae. English
- New ed., rev., and corr., from the latest London ed. / with a biographical preface by Thomas Beddoes.
- Portsmouth, N.H. : Printed by William & Daniel Treadwell, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5916.
2 v. in 1 (463 p.) ; 22 cm.
- Brown, John, 1735-1788.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translation of: Elementa medicinæ.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5916).
- Beddoes, Thomas, 1760-1808.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|