The progress of the pilgrim Good Intent. In Jacobinical times. [electronic resource] : [Four lines from Shakespeare]
- The third American edition.
- New Haven: : Printed by William W. Morse., 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1968.
viii, , 10-185,  p. ; 14 cm.
- Christian life -- Fiction.
Salvation -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- By Mary Anne Burges. First edition published anonymously in 1800 as a continuation of John Bunyan's Pilgrim's progress.
Error in paging: p. 138 misnumbered 148.
Last page blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1968).
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|