The poetical works of Thomas Campbell. [electronic resource] : Including several poems from the original manuscript, never before published in this country. : To which is prefixed a biographical sketch of the author, by a gentleman of New-York. : In two volumes. Vol. I[-II].
- [Baltimore] : Printed for Philip H. Nicklin & Co., Baltimore. Also, for D.W. Farrand and Green, Albany; D. Mallory and Co., Boston; Lyman and Hall, Portland; and E. Earle, Philadelphia. Fry and Kammerer, printers., 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19712.
2 v. ; 20 cm.
- Campbell, Thomas, 1777-1844.
- Poems -- 1810.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York Albany.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A biographical sketch of Thomas Campbell," v. 1, p. [v]-xliii, is by Washington Irving.
District of Pennsylvania copyright 1810 by William P. Farrand and Co.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19712).
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|