The affecting history of the children in the wood. [electronic resource] : [Four lines of verse]
- Standardized Title:
- Children in the wood (Ballad)
- Second Rhode Island edition.
- Newport [R.I.]; : Printed by Oliver Farnsworth., 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50344.
29,  p. : ill. ; 12 cm.
- Children's stories.
Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
Infanticide -- Juvenile fiction.
Brigands and robbers -- Juvenile fiction.
Animals -- Juvenile poetry.
- Juvenile literature -- 1803.
Folk tales -- 1803.
Poems -- 1803.
Fables -- 1803.
Chapbooks -- 1803.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pages  and  blank; pasted to wrapper.
"Story of three robbers."--p. -25.
"The fox, the cat, and the spider. A fable."--p. -29, in verse.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 50344).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|